A Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) farm in South China, ME! - serving Augusta and Hallowell Residents since 2009
If you are new to Dig Deep, please read 'About us' to learn more. If you are returning, be sure to check out our 2016 CSA SHARE OPTIONS and current farm News.
Give us yourfeedback and suggestions. That's where the "Community" part of CSA comes in! We look forward to hearing from you.
Late Fall and Winter Market Schedule:
Look for us in the following locations for storage crops and greens all winter long!
- November, 2pm-5pm, Tuesdays, Farmer’s Market is at Mill Park
- December for as long as supplies last, 2pm -5pm, Tuesdays, Farmer’s Market moves inside to Maine General, by the cafeteria.
- November for as long as supplies last, 9am-1pm, Fridays, Farmer’s Market is at Aubochon Hardware, Rt. 1 South in Belfast
- 11am-3pm, Saturdays, at Three Level Farm Store, 149 Vassalboro Road, South China, ME
The store is closed Saturday, November 19th, and we will be open Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016 11am - 3pm
Come find all your veggies locally for your Thanksgiving meal: carrots, onions, rutabaga, winter squash, brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes, pie pumpkins and salad greens!
What Can You Expect as a CSA Member?
- Weekly choices of seasonal organic vegetables grown at our farm. Veggies vary depending on the season - select a date range under "Seasonal Vegetables" to see what to expect.
- A monthly newsletter with recipes and farm news
- Regular updates on this site letting you know what's new
- An opportunity to provide us with feedback about the food you receive, suggestions and comments.