A Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Farm in South China, ME
Serving Augusta, Hallowell, China, and Belfast residents healthy, quality, organic produce since 2009.
CSA sign up season has begun, please see our "Share Options" page to see all that we have to offer.
Give us yourfeedback and suggestions. That's where the "Community" part of CSA comes in! We look forward to hearing from you.
Late Fall and Winter Market Schedule:
Look for us in the following locations for storage crops and greens all winter long!
- Augusta thru March at Maine General, by the cafeteria, Tuesdays from 12pm to 5pm. We will be back for the beginning of the outdoor season at Mill Park: Tuesday May 2, 2017.
- Belfast thru April 7th at Aubochon Hardware on rt. 1 in Belfast, Fridays from 9am to 1pm.
The Friday market will move outside Friday April 14, 2017, to Waterfall Arts on High Street. Dig Deep will be there from April 14th thru October with micro greens and specialty greens.
Starting Saturday May 27, 2017 we will be attending the United Farmer's Market of Belfast at 18 Spring Street in Belfast, ME. The United Farmer's Market of Belfast has over 60 Maine producers from prepared food to cut flowers to all of your farm fresh need. We will be attending with Good Morning Farm of South China, ME.
- China - please stay tuned for our new and expanded farm store hours coming in May thru October of 2017!
What Can You Expect as a CSA Member?
- Weekly choices of seasonal organic vegetables grown at our farm. Veggies vary depending on the season - select a date range under "Seasonal Vegetables" to see what to expect.
- A monthly newsletter with recipes and farm news
- Regular updates on this site letting you know what's new
- An opportunity to provide us with feedback about the food you receive, suggestions and comments.