This is a share that is great for those who love variety and cook regularly during a week. A bag share is a $360 cost for $380 of fresh produce. Pick-up is once a week for 17 weeks June through October. Bag share pick-up is available on Tuesday afternoon, 2pm-6pm, at the Mill Park Augusta Farmers Market.
The bag always includes fresh mixed salad greens complimented with seasonal selections; beginning with scallions and radishes, progressing into sugar snap peas and cucumbers, summer squash/zucchini, bunched carrots and beets; potatoes, tomatoes, fresh herbs; sweet potatoes and winter squash, to name a few
Bag share pickup begins June 18th for the 2013 season. Hope to see you there!
Shop wallet free with us! This share acts as a credit at our Farmer’s Market locations (May through November at Augusta Mill Park & To Be Announced)
A member pays $100.00 for a $108.00 credit, or pays $225.00 for a $240.00 credit
A member must use their market credit within the market season
Market Share is an option for those who weekly want to select produce to fit personal needs- the balance of eating fresh, local, certified organic produce,
Our stand is open:
See Find Us for directions!
It's necessary to use your share within one season.
* Note in the above the bag share and $225.00 market Share return credits are different
Fall and Winter Share
Fall and Winter Share details will be available at the close of the summer season. Stay tuned!
Why Work-share Membership?
- Enjoy being outside, physical labor, and seeing how your personal efforts contribute to growing food.
- Connect with new people.
- Gain practical skills for small scale farming.
Work-share membership is encouraged for, though not limited to, those living within a 15 mile radius of our farm. Carpooling to work-share days is great!
Dig Deep Farm 2013 Work-share Membership Guidelines
Dig Deep Farm workshare membership is a mutual agreement between CSA members and their farmer to pay for their CSA share by assisting in growing their food; and/or contributing personal skills/land base to Dig Deep as a farm business operation.
We aim to cultivate a safe environment where learning, production, and a relationship to agriculture and land can develop.
- Consistent, reliable, and fun hard-workers are welcome to our farm operation
- Come prepared for physical labor: transplanting, harvesting, weeding, trellising
- We encourage people to dress appropriately for the weather conditions
- Work-share time slots are available for the spring, May-mid June, Sat 8:30am-12:30pm; 3pm-6pm; the summer, mid June-Sept., Mon. 8:30am-11:30am and 3pm-6pm; Sat. 8:30am-12:30pm; and the fall Oct.-mid November, TBA
- $100.00 share holder contributes 12hr/season
- $225.00 share holder contributes 28hr/season
- $360.00 share holder contributes 44hr/season
If you have questions about which Share to choose, feel free to contact us a Dalziel@digdeepfarm.com or call at (207)215-3732.
Once you have decided which share(s) you want, please complete the Order Form and send the form and check to the address on the form.